APPETISER: A feast for the eyes too!
You can also gauge a Chef’s talent through their presentation on the plate. It reveals the full art and care which Chefs invest in their recipes. The more attractive a plate looks, the more appetising it is!
Currently very on-trend, coulis are showcased on restaurant menus as elements which add distinction and value.
Starred Chef Kunihisa Goto has paired traditional Soy Sauce, a key ingredient in catering, with culinary herbs typical of Asian cuisine to create tasty and varied combinations. As a coulis, this condiment offers taste diversity and elegant plate decoration.
ADVANTAGES > Soy Sauce Coulis with Culinary Plants
- Exotic Flavours to satisfy diner expectations in terms of diversity and culinary journeys
- New taste notes that respond to the trend for Fusion Cuisine
- Exotic culinary herbs selected from around the world by our agricultural experts and our Herb Sommeliers
- Inspired by French gastronomy, the Japanese chef puts a new twist on classic soy sauce with this selection of culinary herbs, delivering new taste combinations that are delicious.
- As a coulis, it works as a genuine tool for personalising plates.
- Comes in a squeezy bottle fitted with a precision tip.
- Thaws in 7 hours – Once defrosted, can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- Can be stored for up to 2 years in the freezer.
- Improve your profitability thanks to cost-controlled portions.
- One 240g bottle can be used to decorate 100 plates.
- Supply guaranteed throughout the seasons.
RANGE > Soy Sauce Coulis with Culinary Plants
Soy Sauce Coulis Shiso:
This brown/green, slightly acidic coulis reveals the flavour of cumin and herbaceous notes.
> Perfect with fish, stir-fried vegetables and white meat.
Soy Sauce Coulis Ginger:
This golden-coloured coulis perfectly reproduces the notes of rose, citrus and pepper that are so characteristic of ginger.
> Enhances shellfish, crudités and fish tartare.
Soy Sauce Coulis Kaffir Lime:
This dark brown-coloured coulis displays intense notes of rose and citrus.
> Complements fish, carpaccio of meats, and crudités salads.
Soy Sauce Coulis Yuzu:
This slightly acidic coulis evokes notes of citrus fruits and white flowers.
> Goes well with fish, carpaccio of meats, and crudités salads.
Soy Sauce Coulis Chilli, Garlic and Ginger:
This caramel-coloured, slightly acidic coulis evokes notes of citrus fruits and white flowers.
> Great with grilled meats, pan-fried vegetables and fried foods.
CHEF’S SUGGESTIONS > Soy Sauce Coulis with Culinary Plants
Reaffirming the exotic origins of the recipes
Add a hint of Asia to European dishes
This new range of Soy Sauce Coulis with Culinary Plants complements the broad palette of Cool’Eaze colours and flavours that are already available.
Want to discover everything about the diverse applications of our products?
Get in touch with our sales representatives at: email@example.com
or visit our contact page.