Made from several varieties of exotic flavoured chillies, our sauces are perfectly balanced thanks to the more traditional ingredients added in, ensuring smooth and long lasting taste.
Economical and tasty cooking aid, our Autumn-Winter Collection allows chefs to create a wider range of flavours in line with new eating trends.
- Flavours are unique, varied and natural
- Warm yet slightly spicy sauces will infuse and personalise every chef’s cooking. These sauces are made from a selection of varieties of Chilli high in essential oil
- Cooking made quick and easy
- Ready to use, once defrosted
- Storage: up to 2 years in the freezer and 2 weeks in the fridge, once defrosted
- Available in a resealable 450g soft bottle with easy to pour nozzle
- Better profitability due to a cost and portion size under control
- Available all year round
The Great Vintages Chilli can be used hot or cold to enhance any type of food such as:
- The Great Vintage Smoked Chilli combines smoked chillies with slightly sugary tomatoes. A hint of honey adds a final sweet touch.
Our +Taste tip: great with a lentil, lardon, red pepper and tomato salad
- The Great Vintage Vera Chilli blends Vera’s chilli and parsley for refreshing tastes, enhanced by sun-kissed tomatoes.
Our +Taste tip : ideal poured over summer vegetables or in a marinade
- The Great Vintage Espelette Chilli mixes Espelette chilli and Thyme for its Mediterranean warmth. A hint of mustard will add extra flavour to this sauce.
Our +Taste tip : perfect in a “Basque” sandwich: Bayonne ham, sheep cheese and green salad leaves
- The Great Vintage Jalapeño Chilli binds Jalapeño and ginger for its fresh notes. Apricot is then added in for a smoother finish.
Our +Taste tip : delicious poured over ribs with a side of chips or potatoes
Do you want to know more about our solutions ?
Contact our business advisors: firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on our contact page